Tuesday, December 28, 2010

 

Snowshoe Mountain Resort Evacuates Guests

WEST VIRGINIA....
Officials at Snowshoe Mountain Resort in Pocahontas County say no guests were injured during a leak of carbon monoxide this past weekend, although, five maintenance and housekeeping workers were hospitalized for treatment because of exposure. Reports indicate the leak started with a problem in the boiler room of the Seneca Complex which is located near the Snowshoe Village. As a precaution, the building was evacuated Sunday, the day after Christmas. The leak has now been fixed.



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?