Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 

Rogers Comments On Victory

KENTUCKY...
Official statement from Congressman Hal Rogers on his election to serve a 16th term for Kentucky's 5th Congressional District:

"The people of Southern and Eastern Kentucky have honored me once again by placing their confidence in my leadership and electing to continue our progress in Kentucky's 5th Congressional District.

"I will begin my 16th term with a new Congress and a new mission for our nation. Our people have made their voices abundantly clear that our government needs to change direction and we have a full agenda ahead to get this country on the right track.

"I am fully prepared to relay the resounding message you have given me to end the out-of-control spending, work for more jobs, a better health care system, energy independence and a host of other issues.

I am proud to keep a seat in the U.S House of Representatives with Kentucky on my desk.

I want to thank all the voters who did not sit idle, allowing someone else to decide their future. Together we will continue to move this region forward."

Please let us know if you have any questions.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?