Tuesday, May 20, 2008

 

Rockefeller Issues Statement On Ted Kennedy Being Diagnosed With Brain Tumor

“I know that if anyone is going to overcome this illness it will be my friend Ted Kennedy. He’s the original fighter and will face this challenge with the same tenacity he has shown in the Senate for the last 45 years.

“Ted is one of the most caring, genuinely thoughtful and brilliant men I have ever known. Many know him as an icon of the Kennedy family, but I know him as a warm and gentle soul with a big heart and a feisty sense of humor.

“Sharon and I, and all of West Virginia have an enormous and deep affection for the Kennedy family. Senator Kennedy has been a friend to West Virginia since the early 1960's – he truly loves our state and our people.

“Senator Kennedy, his wife Vicki, and their whole family will be in our prayers and close to our hearts.”





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?