Sunday, May 25, 2008

 

Mingo County Commissioner's Response After He Is Victorious In Ouster Suit.

It feels good to be totally vindicated from these false and malicious allegations once again. I hope now that Senator H. Truman Chafin and his wife, Letisha will finally stop their political and personal attack against me and my family. It's a shame that just because I exercised my constitutional right to run for office against the Senator and offered the voters a choice, I have had to endure two ethics complaints, a civil suit, and this meritless ouster suit.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank God and my family for seeing me through these trials and challenges. Also, I give my upmost appreciation to all my many friends and supporters throughout the County who have stood by my family and believed in our efforts.
However, as glad as I am that this is finally over, it's a shame that the taxpayers of Mingo County will be the ones who have to pay for the legal fees from this politically motivated ouster suit, which are well in excess of $60,000.00.
It is my hope and prayer that we can finally put politics aside and work together for the betterment of Mingo County, and it is my promise that I will continue to stand as an independant voice of the people.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?